By partnering with a registered dietitian, you will have the support and knowledge to make long-term changes to your health. Individual consultation and group speaking sessions are available.
Private nutrition consultation
- We will discuss current eating habits, exercise habits, medical diagnosis, available labs, social history, and family history. We will develop healthy, achievable goals together.
Grocery store tours
- Is shopping for healthy food overwhelming? Do you find yourself wondering what choices are the best for you? Visit a grocery store with Rachael to learn the way to shop for your personal needs, avoid marketing claims and read nutrition labels like a pro. This service combines great with individual and group consultations.
- Health and Wellness presentations for groups on a variety of nutrition topics.
Payment and Insurance Information:
- Payment is due at time of service
- Payment methods accepted:
- Credit:(Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Medicare and Cigna are currently accepted
- Many insurance companies will reimburse for nutrition services provided by a Registered Dietitian. Contact your insurance provider directly. If they do, you will likely need a referral from your doctor. After your consult, you will receive a superbill which you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement. The superbill is not a guarantee of reimbursement.
Contact me for scheduling and pricing details on group services 224.241.2331 or firstname.lastname@example.org