Initial nutrition assessments last 60 minutes and include a review of medical, social, diet and exercise history, along with the development of realistic goals.
Payment and Insurance Information:
- Payment is due at time of service
- Payment methods accepted:
- Credit:(Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Medicare and Cigna are currently accepted
- Many insurance companies will reimburse for nutrition services provided by a Registered Dietitian. Contact your insurance provider directly. If they do, you will likely need a referral from your doctor. After your consult, you will receive a superbill which you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement. The superbill is not a guarantee of reimbursement.
Contact me for scheduling and pricing details on group services
224.241.2331 or firstname.lastname@example.org